Supremo Kitchens, owned and operated by Phil Laing promises to deliver aesthetically pleasing functional kitchens at competitive rates.
We provide you with suggestions and we are open to new ideas ranging from classic to modern. Phil’s experience and excellence in work comes at down to earth prices. He believes that this gives him a competitive edge as he makes your kitchen from scratch. He offers unique, designs to suit your taste from budget to bling.
Phil’s career started in London where he lived for 10 years. Whilst in London, his twin brother introduced him to the beauty of joinery that instantly became his primary passion.
He worked for different joinery factories; amongst them the prestigious Becher Joinery of London. Just to name a few of their clients at the time: Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Bvlgari Jewelry, Donna Karen, Armani, Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber and many more.
After spending 10 years in the U.K. he returned to New Zealand. Phil stayed in the joinery industry but moved to building kitchens. He worked for local companies for the next eight years and built the Wellington “Kitchen of the year” two years in a row.
In 2003 Phil established his own specialist company which has been successfully operating since then. He does kitchens, vanities, wardrobes, commercial displays.
– We have been referred by most of our clients.
– No middleman. You are dealing with only one person from start to finish.
– We can answer all your queries.
– We assemble your kitchen in our workshop and invite you to view it before delivery.
– You get the best New Zealand and International experience possible.
– Competitive, down to earth prices.
– We do a wide variety of designs including minimalist, modern, classic, contemporary and so on.
– We have 100% positive feedback.